To complete your Housing Contract, you will need to:
- Username and password to your MyFIU Account
- Your Panther ID number
- Use Google Chrome
- Turn off your pop-up blocker
Step 1 - Navigate to MyFIU Homepage
Go to my.fiu.edu. On the top right-hand sign of the page, click the button that says “Login to MyFIU”
Step 2 - Enter your Username and Password
Step 3 - Select Student Tools from the Tile Menu on your MyFIU home screen
Step 4 - From the Student Tools menu, select the tile that says Student Housing
This will take you to the housing portal which should pop up in a new window. If you see an error that says "Pop-Up Blocked", you will need to close your browser, disable your pop-up blocker in your settings and then repeat the process from Step 1 to launch the housing portal.
Step 5 - Select "Housing @ MMC"
Step 6 - Click the link to apply for housing under the correct term that you wish to apply for. (Example - Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021, etc.)
Step 7 - Follow the steps to complete the Housing Agreement.
A few helpful things to know:
- An Emergency Contact refers to someone other than yourself who the university can contact in case of an emergency. Most students put their mom or their dad.
- Zip code is the same as postal code.
- You only have to put down one contact for "Missing Person".
We are here to help! If you need assistance with any of these steps, please email us at email@example.com